Serenity

Serenity

Monday, January 6, 2014

The Reality Of High School Courses...

I was working on Chemistry this afternoon when I finally came to peace with all that high school is for me. And I have accepted this fact as the way it is. Somehow, school is a little less complex for me now...I hope it helps you as much as it helps me. 

The Real Definition of the Different High School Courses:
Writing: the study of verbal creativity and exertion. 
History: the study of ancient creativity and exertion. 
Math: the study of MORE ancient creativity and exertion. 
PE: the study of physical creativity and exertion. 
Science: the study of lack of creativity and exertion, where you must learn the difference between "alkanes" "alkenes" and "alkynes." Because scientists are above creative words, and only go to the exertion of changing one letter. Also, forget all you learned about "I before E except after C." Science breaks all the laws of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment