Serenity

Serenity

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The American Pyramid


So I was making my bed earlier (something I try to make a habit of), when I had a sort of....vision thing.  Now, I am not going to tell you the vision itself, just part of it.  I was being interviewed for something, and as I was leaving the reporter asked me "What would you like to tell America?"  I thought for a moment and then slowly turned around and began to tell the reporter what I am about to tell you.
Think about the "Ancient" Pyramids.  Why are they ancient?  Because their time is over; they are of the past.  Their time ended when they were finished being built.  Now, this may be different than what some people believe, but think of it in terms of people.  A person "dies" when they are finished aging, and growing spiritually, and the life leaves their body.  Pyramids are the same way.  They grow and grow, getting taller and taller, then, they die.  They stop growing.  Their life starts big, at the base, and gets thinner until it disappears, the tip.  Every pyramid has a beginning, and all pyramids have an end. So...just how is America a pyramid?
America had a strong foundation.  That foundation was on God-given rights, like freedom and equality. Over the years, America has strayed farther and farther from those rights and, more importantly,  from God.  We began with freedom of religion, of speech, of petition, and of press.  Currently, I am exercising freedom of speech.  That freedom is one of the few that is still used and accepted.  The least accepted nowadays is freedom of religion.
Thanks to the president of America, a man who is supposed to be the voice of the people, the health care system (which is supposed to help the people) is forcing people to go against their religion.  I won't go into details, but I will say that they are being forced to endorse sin.  And that clearly goes against every shred of religious freedom America was founded on.  They said that they didn't want to have a state religion system like England did; what they didn't tell us, however, was that they would have a state anti-religion system.  
Every country is founded on something.  Every country falls; generally they fall when they stray from their original foundation.  America is straying more and more from the freedoms it was founded on.  I ask you this, what freedom IS there in America?  Freedom of speech and freedom of press, are the only things that are really still free.  Freedom of petition is there, but it is useless; rarely does anything come from it, so what is the point?  And the only freedom of religion is behind closed doors...tell me how that is freedom.  Soon, we will lose our freedom of press and speech.  Then what?
When we have no freedoms, when we no longer go by what our country was founded on, we will fade away.  We already are fading.  We are falling apart at the seams.  People from every single state have filed for secession, over 700,000 people nation-wide.  What does that tell you?  The people are not happy with what is happening.  And I have a question for you, why should they be happy?  
Let's me address the past election.  Supposedly half of America voted for President Obama, right?  Wrong.  About one quarter did.  Sure, half of the people that voted voted for him.  Only around half of the nation voted, though.  The other half of the nation?  They just sat back.  They gave up.  They didn't even bother to try.  My guess, is that they thought there was no point in trying.  Half the nation...
If half the nation has given up or thinks they have no say, then how long until all of America thinks that?  How long until America reaches its "apex?"  This apex isn't joyous.  It isn't the pride of the nation.  This apex is the tip of the pyramid.  It is the end of the life of the nation.  It is the nation’s death.
I have one last question for you: how long do you think it will take before our nation’s glory begins to be history instead of actuality?

1 comment:

  1. I think you have made some excellent points, and I do agree with you. I have to choose to be a bit more optimistic . . . as long as we are still alive, there is still hope . . . :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete